New - Mesh HAIR - Rihanna



enVOGUE - Your Hairstyle Studio introduce:

RIHANNA Hair - Fitted & Rigged Mesh

Rihanna brings a romantic feeling. It's a long length hairstyle and it comes with 2 versions included: with or without accessory.

This hairstyle comes in fitted and rigged mesh, with and without accessory and  is available in 96 colors , root colors and  16 Ombre, and can be changed by HUD.

enVOGUE Store LM : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/enVOGUE/32/168/24

Join our Group inworld to receive latest NEWS and RELEASES!

Meet you there! and don't forget QUALITY matters!

Hugs, Casandra  Rain

3 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of Rihanna and I like every hairstyles of Rihanna, thank you for the post. Right now, I'm surfing the web in search of the suitable hairstyle for my graduation day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog and i always visit this blog for new post with new style thankyou very much you are really creative..

    ReplyDelete